Thinking about buying your own piece of paradise in Japan? Read this guide first.
What’s In The Guide?
This guide represents hundreds of hours of research, personal experience, and interviews about buying property in Japan.
The PDF ebook includes:
- How to search for a good property
- Analysis of the housing market in Japan
- A step by step guide to the buying process
- Common challenges and how to deal with them
- How to manage a vacation home in Japan from abroad
- Visas and long term residency in Japan
- 5 interviews with people who have bought houses in Japan
- The actual invoice for the house I bought, with explanations
- How to purchase a house without any Japanese language
What Readers Are Saying
"This book is a wealth of information, both of the facts & figures type as well as personal stories and experiences.”
"This book is a wealth of information, both of the facts & figures type as well as personal stories and experiences. These first hand accounts are delightful as well as informative. Maybe more useful is the information on how to go about getting yourself a house in Japan. The book is beautifully arranged and presented: from the organisation to the layout to the typography to the images. It was thoroughly enjoyable to read. I'm not sure how many howto books can claim that. I'd happily buy a hardcover version for the 'Japanese house/architecture' section of my bookcase."
"I would definitely recommend this book to someone interested in buying a house in Japan."
"An enjoyable and informative read. It had a really good mix of factual information and inspiration. The interviews with people who have bought a house were really helpful, and even changed my perspective on what kind of house I am looking for. I like that the author shared his personal experiences, and even the invoice for his house. I would definitely recommend this book to someone interested in buying a house in Japan."